We will work with you to get you into an affordable home loan that best suits your needs. Take a look at our online tools that will help you start the process.
- Automated Loan Consultant: Wondering if you can afford to buy a new home? In 5 minutes or less you can learn about the fundamental aspects that determine how much house you can afford.
- Real Estate Services Program: When you use a Mortgage Markets referred realtor, you will receive a 20% sales commission rebate after closing
- FREE Pre-Qualifications: Househunting, but not ready to apply? Answer a few questions and you will be able to print out a pre-qualification letter in minutes
- Streamlined Application with Automated Approvals: answer a few simple questions about yourself, your property and your income, debts and assets
Have you already purchased at least one home in your lifetime and you know exactly what mortgage options you are looking for? Use our fast track options to make your decisions faster and easier.
- Use our Automated Loan Consultant to help determine what products and rates match your needs
- Rate Tracker: Let us keep you informed of the interest rates. We will send you an email when the rate or payment requested becomes available.
- Guaranteed Low Closing Costs – up to $800 less
- Use our Streamlined Application and receive a copy of your credit report and a commitment letter.
- Mortgage Markets CUSO owns the loan servicing and will not sell it. Thus you are assured that even after closing, your credit union can stay involved (through Mortgage Markets CUSO) and you can always reach someone who cares about your concerns
Buying your first home is a big step, but it doesn’t have to be a scary one. A good way to start your search is to work with us to get you the home loan that is right for you.
Our Most Popular First Time Home Buyer Mortgage Programs Are:
- Fee-Free Mortgage: Enjoy no fees, no points and no costly last minute surprises.
- FHA Mortgage: We have FHA/CHFA loan options. If you have limited savings, assets or credit history you may qualify for a FHA mortgage which allows a minimal down payment.
Take a look at some our tools that will help to get you started.